Terra Plana Neos

Art

Barefooters
Jun 24, 2010
Anyone have any experience with these or come across a review? They're cheaper than the EVOs and appear to be lace-up, but it's not clear how else they are different than the EVOs? Not sure they're the shoe for me, but I am curious...

I received my email this

I received my email this morning as well.

These must be the "mesh" version of the EVO I've been hearing about, but I can't remember from who. They surely didn't give me the name NEO. I see that they are 4mm, which is pretty good for a minimalist shoe. What I want to know is, is there a zero drop differential, or do they have any sort of raised heel?

2375_whitered_n.jpg

Those are cool-looking, and

Those are cool-looking, and the price is a little easier to swallow than the Evo though honestly it's hard for me to spend over $100 on any pair of shoes. Of course, Altra's Adam/Eve will be less expensive, and hopefully ZEM less expensive too. I'm happy to see the options growing!!

They also have laces.

They also have laces.

Oh.  I thought they had the

Oh. I thought they had the slip-ons.

I love my Terra Plana Aquas.

I love my Terra Plana Aquas. I have noticed there is like zero heel wear on these shoes. I use them for work, no running. I guess no heel strike while walking in these!

Interesting Larry.  I've been

Interesting Larry. I've been wearing a pair of TP Dharmas to work (so very nearly daily) since early spring this year and I am seeing some heel wear, particularly toward the outside portion of the heel, so I clearly still do some heel striking when I walk. Even so, I would expect to get another full year out of these soles (I hope). If not, it's an interesting thought that changing how you use a shoe could affect it's useful life. Who'da thunk it?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test