Ted's Luna huarache review- my new favorite minimalist shoe

http://barefootjason.blogspot.com/2010/08/barefoot-teds-luna-huaraches-review.html

These shoes were even better than I expected... they have become my preferred shoe.

Here's a pic of Shelly showing off her Lunas:

shelly+in+luna+huaraches.jpg

So, SP, will you shut up now

So, SP, will you shut up now and leave poor Ted alone? :)

YOU pulled next day air FREE

YOU pulled next day air FREE shipping from the poor guy? You are relentless and ruthless! You're hired! Now I just need to find you a job.

Of course I'm ruthless and

Of course I'm ruthless and relentless. I'm an attorney 8)

I'm already a chapter president TJ, and I spend enough time obsessively checking this site. No need to make my OCD worse...

I know you are raving about

I know you are raving about these things, but every time I see them I expect to see the person in a toga...not that that would be bad, you know, if it was wicking material. Might even be comfy. Next you'll be saying we should be running in kilts, or something like that...oh, wait a minute...seems like...anyway, I'll probably get some someday, but only after you all keep oohing and aahing about them for a while. ;)

I'm just going to add my

I'm just going to add my oohs and aahs.....first run in them this morning (3.5 miles) and I LOVE them. As others have said, a few adjustments in the tie-ing but I used the leather and they were very secure. Just a little loose on my right foot which I can fix easily. My toes felt so happy! My form was great (no hip pain, that's how I can tell my form was off), and generally, i had an awesome fun run that reminded me of the first time I ran several miles barefoot.

YAY BFT!

Oh, I almost forgot...they actually sent the wrong base as I had ordered the leather sole, and I emailed yesterday and asked about options. Ted emailed back right away and offered to send the leather sole in the mail so I could keep the laces and send the other soles back, and in the meantime could "play" with the ones I had. :) Awesome customer service, too.

This is my next

This is my next running-related acquistion....