Ted! If you can hear me...send me my dang sandals!

Received my shipment notice

Received my shipment notice about 2 days after placing order and packaged arrived 3 or 4 days after that.

Note - Ted has been very responsive to my emails so feel free to write him. Just hope he is working on Sandals and not out running a race somewhere.

Geez, SayPay!  Calm, calm,

Geez, SayPay! Calm, calm, calm.

I tried to find a little

I tried to find a little smiley who was meditating. Didn't work, so please just imagine one here.

saypay45 wrote:I'm just

saypay45 said:
I'm just wondering TJ! It was my birthday present...and my birthday was last week!

Is that you, Smeagol?

My precious.....it's my birthday present........precious........

:p

I saw a photo album on

I saw a photo album on Facebook that had a few pics of Ted running the race. He wore his new (thicker) huaraches for the majority of Leadville and even took on a few sections barefoot.

Anton dropped out in case no one heard.

I forgot he was racing on the

I forgot he was racing on the 21st. I ordered them on the 16th, the same day he emailed me about a sizing question. So I'm assuming he was around to get and process my order.

I'm not going to be too hard on the guy. It's not like I need the shoes to run or anything. I just get excited about cool stuff that I order. I'm like the kid on Christmas Story waiting for the Orphan Annie decoder ring.