Tattoos on feet.

No-one asks where my shoes are since I got this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396638631.603208.jpg

I'm not a tattoo kind of girl. Must be my generation. But with all the scars on my feet from surgery to correct problems caused by shoes, I wouldn't be against getting something to remind me of why I've gone through all this. Whatever you get, Adam, make it good!

I'm fifty six this year TJ. What generation is it that is not into tattoos? :)

I'm not a tattoo kind of girl. Must be my generation. But with all the scars on my feet from surgery to correct problems caused by shoes, I wouldn't be against getting something to remind me of why I've gone through all this. Whatever you get, Adam, make it good!

Maybe you need this one . . .

stephane-hands.jpg

I just got my first tattoo about 2 weeks ago, but it is on the inner aspect of my wrist. I have been interested in one on a foot, too, but when she told me it would hurt as much as the wrist (which is a sensitive spot), I wasn't sure I could do that again. Might go for a less sensitive spot for another some day.

Anyone have them? I'm thinking about getting one, just need to think of something really cool.

Go for it! If you want ideas, join Pinterest and look on their tattoo section. TONS of ideas there! Don't worry about pain! Make friends with pain and you'll never be alone! (Ken Choulber)

Reactions: Seeria
May try henna -- or a sharpie lol!

I do beg your pardon. :)

sharpie.jpg

Hi all,
One day I'll go running like that to avoid usual comments...
Waterproof paint for winter use of course ;)

Have already seen something similar as real tatoo ?

...cmp

foot2.jpg

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11