songs for cadence

zapmamak wrote:A totally cool

zapmamak said:
A totally cool one - Eagles of Death Metal / From the Album: Peace Love Death Metal.. I Only Want You

I got 87/174 for that one.

zapmamak said:
Another good one... - Metric / From the Album: Fantasies.. Gold Gun Girls

That one came out to a perfect 90/180 in my count.

Personally I'm finding that with my short little legs I should be doing >180 most of the time, especially on pavement. So I'm singing "I love rock n roll" (95/190) a lot of the time when I'm out there. A song that's hard to disagree with.

Yeah. I thought the Eagles of

Yeah. I thought the Eagles of Death Metal was a little slower, but closer than what I have. It was fun to run to nonetheless. Ran to Gold Gun Girls this morning and it rocked! Made a huge difference in my running. I just have to find some more like that one with a similar style.

Mike wrote:I Love Rock N'

Mike said:
I Love Rock N' Roll is really 190? I have not counted it yet, but it doesn't sound that fast to me...

Well, it's more like 95, or 96. I doubled the rate to put it into running terms.

I'm sure a real musician could tell me whether I am counting full beats or half beats.

zapmamak wrote:I've been

zapmamak said:
I've been scrubbing iTunes and the web for some good tunes. I didn't think so, but I guess I'm picky. I really like these two which I think are 180 BPM.

A totally cool one - Eagles of Death Metal / From the Album: Peace Love Death Metal

I Only Want You

Another good one... - Metric / From the Album: Fantasies

Gold Gun Girls

Yay, Metric - love that band!

This I think is about 190 BPM...Noisettes, Wild Young Hearts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwE8Gudcgv0

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090