Site Maintenance!!!! -- We may be closing tonight for site maintenance

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Cameron will be closing the site tonight to update the core of the web hosting software we use here, apply several module upgrades, and set the maps up on the site. He will start working on this as late into the night as he can, so if you come to the site late, you may not be able to get in.

Once all of this has been done successfully, we will open to the public, along with many of the little bugs we have all grown to love. Those minor kinks can be worked out a little at a time in the future. We consider them secondary to the priority of opening.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding through this process and over the past few months.

Ah crap so no late night PWI

Ah crap so no late night PWI huh?

I do want to give you and Cameron props for working so hard to get this thing together. I'm excited about it going public.

What Abide said! 

What Abide said!

Thanks, Abide, and maybe

Thanks, Abide, and maybe Board...if that's what he meant.

I hope it goes down soon...and comes back up successful.

Everyone keep their toes crossed!

Of course I meant it! The PWI

Of course I meant it! The PWI part as well as the props!

I wasn't sure what side of

I wasn't sure what side of your mind we were on, that's all. ;-)

Cameron is three hours behind

Cameron is three hours behind EST time, so that's like California time. (He's in Costa Rica.) I am anxiously awaiting the downing of this site for maintenance, upgrade, and launch. I got a headache. Anyone got an Excedrin?

No but I've got a Naprosyn,

No but I've got a Naprosyn, works much better EVEN for women's headaches!

Costa Rica's on Pacific time? No way!

Checked it out, they are on

Checked it out, they are on central time, but don't observe daylight time, so they are like mountain daylight time right now, or two hours behind EDT. You were only one hour off TJ, closer that I was guessing!

I checked online a long time

I checked online a long time ago, when he moved there and swore it said three hours. Can I have that Naprosyn now...or maybe even some of that laughing gas you dentists like using on your poor unsuspecting patients?

I received this message from

I received this message from Cameron this morning at 3:46 a.m.:

I've been burning the midnight oil working on this upgrade. I have everything in place, the database & site backed up, and now the last step is overwriting the core files .... but for some reason the ftp client is failing to connect!!!

I'm exhausted and can reinstate the site, as is, until I can try again in the morning. I'm frustrated, but it has gone smoothly and should wrap-up smoothly tomorrow.

g'nite :(

Thanks Cameron for all your

Thanks Cameron for all your hard work!

Where abouts in CR are you?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts