Sid, Please Create us a non-subscriber link to this WSJ article on Men's Shoes

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
If I ever do decide to start wearing shoes I think I'll give going barefoot instead another shot.
If ever there was an article that summed up the ridiculosity of footwear this is it.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB20001424052702303497804579242313439812406
Googling: Wall Street Journal When All the Shoes Fit provides a readable article, the link above only works for subscribers. Sid's got the secret. Sid? Please?

I couldn't get it to load through a Google search either. I found When the Shoe Doesn't Fit though. Please send your Google search link.

Wall Street Journal the new world of men's shoes on Google provides the link , but once again that one won't work when copied.

Thanks TJ, that one works good. I did originally get to it from the search words I first posted, but it is coming up at the bottom of the page now in that search for some reason.
So which ones should I get? The Chief at Allen Edmonds says I need a total of at least 6 or 7 at an average cost of around $450 a pair. I should comment on the article and mention that bare feet are usually superior, but I'd have to get a subscription to do that.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
And tell them bare feet are free.

Reactions: Longboard

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11