Show Us Your Ink!

Dirtbag

Barefooters
Oct 17, 2010
After looking at Zumba's excellent foot/leg art TJ forced me to start a Show Us Your Ink thread.

I'll go first!

This is my back piece, which, as you will see, wraps around to the front. The celtic knot in the middle is something my mom, sister, and stepdad all have somewhere on their bodies as well.

This is the whole of the tribal across my back.

Shark tooth with finger waves on my right forearm. To protect me from the real teeth. Guess I took it upside down. Whoops

New Zealand silver fern which both my wife and I got on the outside of our left wrists on our honeymoon to the land of the long white cloud.

Shark on my right shoulder with the symbol for power in the center. I know he's kinda whale-ish, it was my second one. I got better at picking artists.

Grrr, tough guy skull and cross bones on my left shoulder. First tattoo and means a lot to me. It aint about the tough guy.

Tribal from the back works its way around to the chest.

My big shark on my right flank. Three hours of "I'm never doing this again." This and the next look even better in person.

My tiki. Four and a half hours of "Why am I paying you to hurt me so much!?!" but it came out amazing. My favorite aside from the skull and crossbones.

Not bad for a fourth grade teacher, huh? Who's up next?

from most recent to oldestdh

from most recent to oldest

dh and I went and got tattooed for our anniversary a few weeks ago, I still need to add a forearm teacup and a flower for my hummingbird

My foot from the thread that inspired this ditty henna to show my passion for dance, Kanji for live, laugh, love, run Mom Tattoo with my babies' hand prints Back...which need to be recolored top is my zodiac with a button (my Mom, sisters and I all got buttons..my maiden name) with dh and the kids zodiacs (cancer and taurus) bottom is my joy sun (my middle name is joy and I'm a Leo ruled by the sun)..I'll be adding strength, balance, tranquility and empowerment to it at some point ButterOmfly, right wrist First tattoo, 15yrs old inked out of "some dude's house" right upper outer thigh

My AIRBORNE Wings and Combat

My AIRBORNE Wings and Combat Medic badge. Before I lost weight.

TattooSmall.jpg

My Valentines gift from my Wife........

IMG_5819.jpg

Nice ink guys!

Nice ink guys!

And here is our BRS ink.  Be

And here is our BRS ink. Be sure to order it from the Store tab/link above ( http://barefootrunners.org/page/stray-tats-temporary-tattoos). Very cheap, and you can order them in whatever size you want to place anywhere you want. Order one or a bunch. Now that spring is here, show off your BRS pride! We got lots of samples, but here are just two. (Zapmamak created these for us.) The first one I call the BRS Smoosh TM. Ha!

I added Liz's here.

I added Liz's here.

I was gonna post somethin but

I was gonna post somethin but I realized it was a blood blister...Lol.

Sweet inks! I love the look but I'm too scaaaard. Love to admire though...so cool!

Then go with the BRS temp

Then go with the BRS temp tats, Mary. Hint, hint.

I love tattoos! Zumba has

I love tattoos! Zumba has some really pretty work. Really like the half sleeve. Its simple (in a good way) and feminine and very purdy. And Chuck's forearm is well shaded and cool lookin' What's is say? My Latin's a little weak. And of course TJ's superfancy stickum tats. Way to sneak a commercial in.
wink.png

Nice! More more more! Mary needs some ink! It don't hurt much.

Great ink everyone! I don't

Great ink everyone! I don't remember how to post pics here. I've got one on my foot, ankle, hip and a new side piece outlined. So, someone want to share how to post pics for me? Pretty please.

Yes, at every opportune

Yes, at every opportune momento.

If you have it on some other

If you have it on some other site, then just copy it and paste it back here. If it's on your hard drive, you'll have to copy it to a site like Photobucket first, then paste it over here.

I guess I am going to go with

I guess I am going to go with the temp tat, my hubby refuses to let get a eal one...poo.

Nice inks you guys, love them!

Dama, you SP and I should all

Dama, you SP and I should all do BRS tats (posted above) for upcoming Med City. Just found out from SP that you were coming, yay!! Should be a jolly good time!

Thanks Dirt, I never took myself for a tattoo sleeve of any kind kinda gal, but this sort works for me :)

I will have to try to get my

I will have to try to get my tattoo pics up tonite as well (I have 8), haven't tried to upload a picture yet, so hopefully I can figure it out.

Barefooting Bob wrote:I will

Barefooting Bob said:
I will have to try to get my tattoo pics up tonite as well (I have 8), haven't tried to upload a picture yet, so hopefully I can figure it out.

Not sure how I got the smiley face, should be the number 8, lol

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
Dama, you SP and I should all do BRS tats (posted above) for upcoming Med City. Just found out from SP that you were coming, yay!! Should be a jolly good time!

That is a great idea Zum, which one do you like? I am digging the "smoosh"