San Antonio RnR anyone?

Shacky

Barefooters
Jun 2, 2010
so a friend has me 80% convinced to fly out to Texas and run this one with her. Goal would be to get her to a 3:40 finish time which would be a BQ for her. With my recent mileage and training, this pace should be doable for me as well.

Are there any BRS peoples considering this race as well? It'd be nice to have a little BRS meetup either before or after the race.

And the girl I intend to run with is a part time barefooter. She's looking into getting one of Ted's huaraches and start running races in them.

Shacky, copy this post to the

Shacky, copy this post to the Texas Forum below, and better yet, post it inside the Texas Chapter (you may or may not be allowed to, let me know; another quirk in the system we will need to fix), or have a Texas member (Jimmy Hart is Chapter President, so he can help) do it for you. Once you post in a chapter, the message is sent to all the members of that chapter via email. Pretty cool feature.

Better yet again, if you get takers, make this a BRS Texas meetup event. We'll help you get it going too. Just let me know.

Thanks TJ.  I posted it on

Thanks TJ. I posted it on the Tejas forum as well as a request to Jimmy to post it on their main page.

There is a full as well as a 1/2 so it may generate enough interest for a meetup.

I can't believe I'm considering signing up for a Competitor event after I've sworn never to give them any more of my money.

Yea, I thought I remembered

Yea, I thought I remembered in your member profile or somewhere that you would never, ever run an RNR again...or was that Disney?

Both.  I feel races should

Both.

I feel races should charge just enough to cover expenses and leave the directors enough money to make it worth their while. Not help bloat an already fat bank account.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test