Running store group run:

JosephTree

Barefooters
Sep 7, 2010
Near Valley Forge, PA
Well, they were friendly enough and I got a good 5 miler under my belt.

I just didn't have much to talk about with the Adidas regional rep who was there in the shop lending shoes to test run. Most of the folks just thought I was a little weird. That's OK - they're mostly right.

I did learn a new trail section right in the middle of my home territory, so really it was worth the effort.

I might even do it again next week if it's good weather.

Well, they were friendly enough and I got a good 5 miler under my belt.

I just didn't have much to talk about with the Adidas regional rep who was there in the shop lending shoes to test run. Most of the folks just thought I was a little weird. That's OK - they're mostly right.

I did learn a new trail section right in the middle of my home territory, so really it was worth the effort.

I might even do it again next week if it's good weather.

Turning up at a running store run in bare feet? Class act Joseph! Love it :) I once went in a Nike store in my VFF and asked if I could borrow their treadmill

Turning up at a running store run in bare feet? Class act Joseph! Love it :) I once went in a Nike store in my VFF and asked if I could borrow their treadmill

I still wear running shorts and shirts. Just because they make , oh maybe 90% of their $ on shoes doesn't mean they're going to be prejudiced or anything.

Reactions: paulbeales
I still wear running shorts and shirts. Just because they make , oh maybe 90% of their $ on shoes doesn't mean they're going to be prejudiced or anything.
I agree - most running stores sales floors are covered with rack after rack of clothing and other running accessories, compared to maybe a single wall display of shoes.

There's a local running store here that I've been debating joining their weekly "beginner" runs, but they always seem to fall on days when I already have something else scheduled...