RECRUITMENT DRIVE

RECRUITMENT DRIVE
We need your help
images.jpg
We still have a number of chapters around the world needing Chapter Presidents.​
The role of President includes promoting the chapter and barefoot running in general, keeping the chapter active and members interested, posting the giveaway contests that we share occasionally, posting any race reports or other articles of interest as you learn of them and asking others in your chapter to do the same, and encouraging members to add themselves to the BRS Member Map. If possible, you can also try organising Chapter Runs in your local area, or encouraging members to meet up and run together; posting these runs on local online racing calendars, or if you have experience, you could maybe offer free lessons, workshops, clinics etc?​
Some of the chapters also have Facebook Pages which need administrators.

Even if you can just keep the chapter page updated with local events and reports from members, and respond to any posts from new members, it will at least keep the chapter alive and would be a good first step in kickstarting renewed interest in barefoot running in your area.

The chapters requiring Presidents are:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Czech & Slovak
Indonesia
Iowa
Maine
Montana
Nebraska - Alliance
Nevada - Las Vegas
New Mexico
New Zealand
North Dakota
Ohio
Philippines
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Vermont
West Virginia

The duties can take as little as an hour a week or as much time as you would like to spend. It's up to you.

If you live in any of these areas and think you may be able to help us, please email me at [email protected] and I will send you more information.

Many Thanks,

Paul
get-involved.jpg

[SIZE=3][FONT=trebuchet ms]Kickin' it, props ta tha NHS, medicinal science, a gangbangin crew, a phat diet n' regular exercise, n' gettin naked, swimmin n' catchin rayz whenever I can[/FONT][/SIZE]
View all 13 featured items