Raceverslag Groot Ginkelse Loop halve marathon 21-6-2014

Johan are we still on for the November half? I signed up for a race, Berg en Dal, next month but wanted to get this one on the calendar if there is any interest.

I hope I can make it. It is my goal tot do this half but I am trying tot recover from an ankle injury (first time injured sice running barefoot, tmts). Can make 15 min. walks without pain now. 71 days left...

Ouch, I wish you a speedy recovery! There are plenty of races on that calendar so if this one doesn't work we can always do another.

Forgot tot ask: how are you doing, settling in the Netherlands and all?

Are you doing the 60k Berg en Dal??

Hope we can organise a training run or so when I'm back up OK?

We are pretty much all settled in now thanks for asking. Vacations over and the kids are back in school.
Yep that's the one, I switched the days and months and thought that it was in November but its next month, whoops.
Do you know the course? Hilly? I have run the trails on the north side of the river and enjoyed them so hopefully these will be the same.
That sounds good about the training runs, what city do you live in so I can visualize a good meeting point?

Good to hear you and your family are doing fine.
I don't know the course but I expect it to be hilly.

I live in Ede. Dude your skills are way over my head... A half is like a training run for you!

Ha my brain and my physical skills are often at odds, needless to say it was kind of a rash decision.
Ok, Ede is close to the Devil's trail run in Utrechtse Heuvelrug, my wife is running that one in a couple of weekends. I'll unfortunately be on kid duty...

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090