Question re: 15% off Terra Plana

sherrhod

Barefooters
Apr 4, 2010
Anyone know if the 15% off code for Terra Plana that is displayed on the right side of this website is still valid? I tried to go through the checkout process to see if it was, but you have to put a cc in first, and it doesn't say if there is a review step after entering the card number.

Thanks in advance!

That offer has supposedly

That offer has supposedly expired. We are in the process of renewing with them but are unsure of a starting date at this point. Sign up for their email discounts. I'm always getting coupon codes from them through email. In the meantime, check out this site for some discounts on Terra Plana footwear: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/terraplana.com. Be sure to scroll down to see all the different coupons. There are several that show already expired, but if you look closely there are still a few that haven't. They are always adding news ones on this coupon site too, so you could check back in a week or two. Some of the coupons offer free or discounted shipping. I've found that even "unreliable" coupon codes work sometimes.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts