[OREGON] Casting call for "barefoot style" runners!

Um that's "splashing in puddles" only if you are a pavement runner. Otherwise, Chad, if you are a trail runner, it's "I hope you like to slip on some mud and crack your ass, slide into roots, crash into trees, pull off some 180 degree spins, and fall down ravines". Nick doesn't know what he's missing...yet. ;)
I know what I'm missing, but unfortunately with my schedule I just cannot run without the stroller.

Sounds like excuses.......;)

Not every Saturday... Especially now that school has started again. :( And you know how I am struggling with this precalculus...
PS.
I'm sure you already know this, but at least for me running during the most intense times of school was one of the few things keeping me sane and actually allowed me to preform and be productive......
Not saying, just saying :barefoot:

PS.
I'm sure you already know this, but at least for me running during the most intense times of school was one of the few things keeping me sane and actually allowed me to preform and be productive......
Not saying, just saying :barefoot:
Oh I run during the week, but I have more free time so to speak to study on the weekends and I have to take advantage of those times. I would much rather be out on the trail for sure, but I can't afford to set myself back yet another term in school (by the same dang class:( ).

i'm in school and can't spend time here too much.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test