[OREGON] Casting call for "barefoot style" runners!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
[OREGON] Casting call for "barefoot style" runners! Pay is $500/day. Work is a commercial for Merrell.

call for auditions --> 503.317.1309
www.smhcasting.com

1121 N. Loring St., suite 108
Portland, OR 97227
[email protected]

simon max hill casting is seeking barefoot runners and hikers to fill 2-4 spots in a commercial for a national hiking apparel brand.

We have some real nutty Oregon barefoot runners out there who could do the BRS real proud... Just sayin'.

We have some real nutty Oregon barefoot runners out there who could do the BRS real proud... Just sayin'.
Whatcha talkin about Willis? :D I'm not too photogenic and I'm kinda chunky otherwise I would gladly do it. Maybe... If I have to squeeze into their tight shoes... Might be a deal breaker. Maybe they could find me a pair of their wide trail gloves. ;)

I'll do it! oh, wait I am not in Oregon :(

Reactions: NickW
Reactions: jldeleon and NickW
Hahahahahahahaha!

Hmmm, Jenn and Mike do not seem to be responding to this, what is up with that.

My wife remembered something and I am not going to be able to do this after all. :(

What? That you're in the witness protection program?

I find it interesting that Merrell is not using the standard batch of fitness models for this...wonder if it's because BFR fitness models don't exist...

I didn't either, but TJ does state to call and there is a number in that link. I know there are some "good looking" bfr's here, we saw one in the wild just before our group run this past weekend. There was a really hot bfr young lady by my house about 6 months or so ago... Don't tell my wife I said that... ;) On that note of seeing bf'rs in the wild, I've seen two in my neighborhood and I have to wonder if I had a hand in them giving it a try? I was the only one for what seemed like quite a while.
I don't see anything on that link about a commercial for Merrell, whoever that is.

Models needed? Why not these guys?!

BRS Oregon Chapter
group-wierd-jpg.754