Need a certificate - I've joined the stress fracture club

TJ - glad to hear you're at

TJ - glad to hear you're at least able to run a little bit.

JT - stupidity is indiscriminate in its victims among those of us who occasionally choose to exercise it. You are welcome to any learning opportunities you are wise enough to take from my foolishness. Refer to Toby Keith's "I ain't as good as I once was" for further reference.

That's a hysterical music

That's a hysterical music video, Phil.

I had a really enjoyable 5 mile barefoot run tonight half in the dark at 45 degrees. I think because I dressed in an extra layer my feet stayed warm on the asphalt, and the ground never felt cold or overly abrasive either. My muscles and lungs felt strong, and I didn't have to walk once on this run. Somehow, it all came together tonight, and I thoroughly loved it.
heart.gif

I had another great 6 mile

I had another great 6 mile run yesterday. I'm still not able to get my miles up to where they once were to see how bad the Morton's Neuroma pain will get, but I am truly grateful for the miles I can get.

Amen, and Amen, sister!  I

Amen, and Amen, sister! I got another 3-mile BFR in last night, which seems to be about my limit based on sole conditioning and on my recovering left foot connecting tissue healing level.

By the way, in the "My Account" section, it used to show my recent posts in the large rectangle to the middle and right of the screen. That section is blank now, even though I've made a few posts. Just thought it might be some funky bug to chase. Thank you,

Phil

Check again, please Phil.  I

Check again, please Phil. I just logged in as you, and everything is present and where it should be.

My Account > My Unread

My Recent / My Unread / Recent Posts

Please let me know if there is still a problem. Thanks!

TJ:The left side with my

TJ:

The left side with my info is fully populated, and the shell and entry data fields for the "comment wall" are present at the bottom, but the right side is totally blank, and there's no reference to any comments I've made. Sorry, it may just be me - I have, and not uncommonly, been known to have unexplainable negative effects on technological devices and systems.

Phil, clear your browser

Phil, clear your browser cache thoroughly. When I log in as you, I can see posts under both of those tabs. Let me know.

Doctor: I just cleared the

Doctor:

I just cleared the cache and tried again, but still no luck. Let my try from home before you run in any more circles, though. This could be a FORSCOM firewall-caused problem; I've had several of those previously with other sites, so that's not out of the realm of possibility. Thank you!

Phil

Anyone else having this

Anyone else having this problem?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test