My favorite trail for the past 3 years

That looks sooooooooooo awesome...and I am so jealous:p

Not all of it looks like that, there are some really rocky parts to that trail. The parts that I've run with Jen, Dan, and Mike aren't bad for the most part. I ran one stretch with Mike and I whined for the first and last mile, but really it wasn't as bad as some sections I've run with other friends of mine. Those sections I would actually have to stop and put on my sandals because the rocks were to big and jagged to get across barefoot. I'm sure Dan could probably do it, but even he would probably cringe and be in pain.

Reactions: happysongbird
Not all of it looks like that, there are some really rocky parts to that trail. The parts that I've run with Jen, Dan, and Mike aren't bad for the most part. I ran one stretch with Mike and I whined for the first and last mile, but really it wasn't as bad as some sections I've run with other friends of mine. Those sections I would actually have to stop and put on my sandals because the rocks were to big and jagged to get across barefoot. I'm sure Dan could probably do it, but even he would probably cringe and be in pain.

Quiet whiner!

I was just out there today wandering around parts I have never been on. Of the 40ish miles (that's how long that trail is!), I have probably been on about 20ish of those miles -about 80% of that was PERFECT barefoot terrain. I have started keeping an eye out for trees to climb!

This summer I plan to traipse all 40 miles. In one day.

Reactions: DNEchris
NO ONE can run on Wildwood without falling in love with that trail!

Reactions: paraganek
you barely "traipsed" the 23 miles for the "prepare to die" "run".

bring those two guys with you too, you'll need all the help. plus some lights, food, water, a guide, motivation, and a motor bike if you can.

Reactions: NickW
i saw Dan out there on friday. going to try to do my long runs then and continue to see him out there. so tired of all the tourists on weekends.

I plan to be out there 3 days this coming week. Cuz it's so slippery out there this week I think I'm going to run on the Germantown section, which I think is flattest and drains the water away best. Well except for those couple of massive swampy areas toward Newberry but nevermind those! Lol!