My fastest BF run to date.

Barefoot Gentile

Barefooters
Apr 5, 2010
Fairfield, CT
Last night I ran 6 miles at a 7:53 pace. I was looking at my runningahead log, and so far this my fastest barefoot run since I transitioned last year. (sept. 15th will be my one year anniversary) I did run a 3 miler at a 7:47 pace in december, but that was with VFF's.

After work I drove to this marina, and parked my car to start my run off from there. It's a nice scenic beach view run, the course is completely flat. Much different from where I live where it's all hills. Running hills definitely improves speed. Funny thing is I felt like I wasn't even pushing myself, it felt like an easy run for me. I was surprised at the pace. I was completely in a nice flow, felt like my feet were barely touching ground, with complete silence on the foot fall.

I apologize if I come off as prideful when I post my stories, that is not my intentions. I just post them to share with other's. I know I like to hear stories from others, to inspire me and push me.

Stories are always inspiring,

Stories are always inspiring, we would get pretty depressed hearing about injuries all day!

I'm always excited to learn

I'm always excited to learn of others' progress and acheivements. We look for inspiration in each other's stories, and that's the way it should be.