Mini Documentary

KyleKranz

Barefooters
Jun 12, 2010
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=nf#!/VibramFiveFingers?ref=ts
Check out the video about Kyle Kranz (me) that Vibram posted! I have not posted here but I do at the Runner's World forums. I want to get over here more so here's my intro :p A photographer/videographer got an idea to do a series of six sub 10 minute documentaries of myself a few weeks ago. He drove 1500 miles to visit me and film the first episode, which is simply an introduction of myself. He is pitching the idea to Vibram and hoping to get a bit of funding to continue producing the other videos. He would like to do one at my Ironman, one at my Ultra, and one on my vegan nutrition, my training, etc. Those will only happen if he gets the funding though. Please like and maybe comment on the video if you don't mind. It was made as a sort of pilot episode to Vibram but they decided to post it on the FB page. Perhaps if enough people like and comment on it they will more seriously consider helping fund the rest of the episodes. It's really strange seeing myself swim, bike, and run :p

Thanks for sharing this

Thanks for sharing this video. I think the mini doc was well done with great videography, very professional, very interesting. Good luck iPull! We're with you. -TJ

Welcome!  I'm glad you made

Welcome! I'm glad you made it over here.

The video is great, well done and it has a lot of the same feeling as your blog, which I think is interesting & inspiring.

Fantastic video Kyle, glad to

Fantastic video Kyle, glad to see you over here too. Good luck with your upcoming endevours!

it looks like the video is

it looks like the video is gone? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong post, but when I follow the youtube link it looks like the video has been removed. I'd love to see it, and hopefully see the series continued. I'd also like to hear more about the nutrition aspect, as a vegan myself I always look for ideas and approaches from veg athletes.

Mike