Mileage Reporting 43rd week of 2012

8.7 mi this afternoon----tired legs still, but that improved after about mile 3, in fact, right after getting confronted in the road by a lead pit bull and his companions. after a minute or so of shouting at them and barely holding them off from attack (they would back off a tad then charge at me), owner comes out of his trailer "he ain' gon bite-cha"----the owner had trouble gettign the dogs away from me----then "i'm gon make'em a kennel, bu it ain done yet"

8.7 mi this afternoon----tired legs still, but that improved after about mile 3, in fact, right after getting confronted in the road by a lead pit bull and his companions. after a minute or so of shouting at them and barely holding them off from attack (they would back off a tad then charge at me), owner comes out of his trailer "he ain' gon bite-cha"----the owner had trouble gettign the dogs away from me----then "i'm gon make'em a kennel, bu it ain done yet"
Very bad owner.

Well, since he articulated that thought so skillfully, I'm sure you were bathed in relief at his assurances...

Figured I would do a mid-week drop in since it is the last day of the month.

Today: 5.65 miles
October: 149.71 miles

Reactions: happysongbird
60 minutes on the spinning bike. Was pleased with my cadence.
Skipping swimming in the new pool today because it is my honey's birthday and I don't want to take a chance of being sea sick. I make it up tomorrow after my run. :barefoot: We changed some things yesterday that may make a difference, though.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts