Mileage Reporting 42nd week of 2012

Interesting thing MovNat - doing a quick cursory glance it looks like sort of the precursor to CrossFit (mind you, that was a cursory glance - not sure if that glance was correct)
Yah, I looked into MovNat, and CrossFit, Functinal Fitness, and HIIT, ... along with MAF, core stuff, one of those big rubber balls, rubber bands, but I came back to weights and running. And I just gave my rower to my dad. I guess I'm a fitness conservative. Or just lazy. I did just buy some Plyo boxes recently but that's probably about as racy as I'll get for the time being. I would like to get a climbing rope at some point though--that would be great at the end of my Shoulders & Lats day. And I have done a few bear crawls out in the yard with my toddling son. He always thinks it's fun to have daddy on the ground. Kind of a conceptual joke for him I think. Bouldering looks fun too, but not practicable in my garage . . . and my wife would probably prohibit it. It would also be fun just to climb a tree, as JT does, but I got stitches in my head three different times from falling out of trees in my childhood, so perhaps climbing sensibly isn't my strong suit.

BTW Dama, we're back in week 42 here. RP was reporting for that week. This has become my favorite forum.

BTW Dama, we're back in week 42 here. RP was reporting for that week. This has become my favorite forum.
What the F, my week starts on Modays and ends on Sundays..take that!

Reactions: NickW and Bare Lee
What the F, my week starts on Modays and ends on Sundays..take that!

Oh, are you on the "metric" week like that guy from Canadia? (That's where Canadians are from, right? Sort of like Norwegians are from Norwegia)

Reactions: NickW
Oh, are you on the "metric" week like that guy from Canadia? (That's where Canadians are from, right? Sort of like Norwegians are from Norwegia)

You bet!

I record my weeks like Dama does too. I figure the modern work week as well as schools are set up with the week-end (notice week-end) at the End of a Week, so that to me means the week starts on Monday.

Reactions: Barefoot Dama

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test