Mileage Reporting 2nd Week 2014

she's going to start on my psoas major, which is short and tight

Trying my hardest not to comment on this.

27 miles this week (8 BF). Left knee is giving me some troubles and I decided not to overwork it. Couple of sessions on the elliptical machine thinking that would be easier on the knee. Seemed to aggravate it as much as running. Must be my extra winter fat.

Well, haven't run since last week, but I was watching the show dude your screwed and there is a guy on it who is an ultra runner. Anyhow, saw he was wearing huaraches on Sundays episode. Pretty awesome to see that on national tv.

26 mi / 42 km run
30.5 mi / 49 km walking/hiking

All but two miles in Corona, CA, with some more walking around Disneyland bare when my aunt wasn't hovering, but I didn't have on my Garmin. Wrote it up in the Winter Challenge thread, with a few pics.

No weights.
that's just far enough to get some crispy frostbitten toes :D
I should clarify that the run-commute last Monday, on that super cold day, was done shod.
Ask Bare Lee. He loved his.
Actually, it got pretty boring, and I sold it to my Dad. Now I kinda regret it. I would like to do HIIT on it a few times a week, 5-10 minutes. Or maybe use it for a quick warm-up for weights. For aerobic exercise it's great for working the whole body, but bad because unless you live on a lake, you have to use a machine, which means inside unless you live in Southern CA.

5.5 on Wildwood trail. I went 1 mile on the hilly, muddy side-body wasn't ready for that, yet. Oh well. I did not realize muddy it would. I think I had better stick to the flatter trail by my house for awhile.