Meetup with Ken Bob last weekend

bfsailor

Barefooters
Feb 7, 2012
Erie, PA
Note to TJ: I posted this in the NY Chapter Forum, but I thought more folks might be interested in seeing the pictures.

Thanks to Lee Parker of the NY Chapter, Ken Bob Saxton made an appearance in western NY state on his Northeast tour last Sunday. Lee and Ken Bob had a tent set up with healthy snacks and beverages on Lee's front lawn, which provided a comfortable and scenic venue (much nicer than if it had been in some running gear store).

Ken Bob did a great multimedia presentation and we all just sat around and chatted for a while about barefoot adventures. Very laid back AND informative!

I attended along with my wife and three other folks from Erie, PA. as well as Lee and his friend Matt. It was a great time and a great presentation by Ken Bob!
Thanks to Lee for setting things up and providing us with such a cool opportunity.

My wife Cindy captured the event in some nice photos:

p6230289-jpg.2335

Ken Bob "foot-o-graphing" my copy of "Barefoot Running Step by Step"!

p6230297-jpg.2336

Psycho Herman not living up to his reputation (might've been the heat).

p6230306-jpg.2337

The guru speaks!

p6230312-jpg.2338

Barefoot runners paying rapt attention to Ken Bob's presentation (or possibly Herman)

p6230321-jpg.2339

Practicing relaxing our feet on gravel

p6230327-jpg.2340

"Relax, relax, relax!"

p6230343-jpg.2341

"Who's the furry guy in the middle? No - BEHIND Herman!"

Reactions: dutchie53
Note to TJ: I posted this in the NY Chapter Forum, but I thought more folks might be interested in seeing the pictures.

Thanks to Lee Parker of the NY Chapter, Ken Bob Saxton made an appearance in western NY state on his Northeast tour last Sunday. Lee and Ken Bob had a tent set up with healthy snacks and beverages on Lee's front lawn, which provided a comfortable and scenic venue (much nicer than if it had been in some running gear store).

Ken Bob did a great multimedia presentation and we all just sat around and chatted for a while about barefoot adventures. Very laid back AND informative!

I attended along with my wife and three other folks from Erie, PA. as well as Lee and his friend Matt. It was a great time and a great presentation by Ken Bob!
Thanks to Lee for setting things up and providing us with such a cool opportunity.

My wife Cindy captured the event in some nice photos:

p6230289-jpg.2335

Ken Bob "foot-o-graphing" my copy of "Barefoot Running Step by Step"!

p6230297-jpg.2336

Psycho Herman not living up to his reputation (might've been the heat).

p6230306-jpg.2337

The guru speaks!

p6230312-jpg.2338

Barefoot runners paying rapt attention to Ken Bob's presentation (or possibly Herman)

p6230321-jpg.2339

Practicing relaxing our feet on gravel

p6230327-jpg.2340

"Relax, relax, relax!"

p6230343-jpg.2341

"Who's the furry guy in the middle? No - BEHIND Herman!"

Nice! BUT, I do like to have the names of the people on the last picture besides ken and cujo? Please?

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts