Marine Corps Marathon

Have a great time, Everett! :barefoot:

Completed the MCM in 3:26:57 all barefoot. My 2nd sub 3:30 marathon in 2 weeks. There were a few other barefooters there as well. I didn't find the course to be as barefoot friendly as advertised. The first 10 wasnt bad then it got a little abrasive until we entered barefooters hell also known as Crystal City miles 20-24. I also didn't expect the course to be as hilly as it was but the crowd support made them much less noticeable. All in all it was an awesome race and an honor to run in our nations capitol supported by our United States Marines. Only next time I will be wearing my Lunas.

You're rockin' it, Everett! Good job!

Completed the MCM in 3:26:57 all barefoot. My 2nd sub 3:30 marathon in 2 weeks. There were a few other barefooters there as well. I didn't find the course to be as barefoot friendly as advertised. The first 10 wasnt bad then it got a little abrasive until we entered barefooters hell also known as Crystal City miles 20-24. I also didn't expect the course to be as hilly as it was but the crowd support made them much less noticeable. All in all it was an awesome race and an honor to run in our nations capitol supported by our United States Marines. Only next time I will be wearing my Lunas.

Nice and great time! Under 3:30 with hills and not so pleasant barefoot surfaces...

2 sub 3:30 fulls in 2 weeks is a pretty impressive feat, congrats.
No kidding, I barely got under 4hrs and 2 weeks later I'm just getting back to being able to jog again :hungover:
:D

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts