Little toe poppin out in VFF's

drewfromrisca

Barefooters
Oct 27, 2010
I've only recently started wearing VFF's but I'm having an issue with my little toes!!! They keep popping out whenever I wear them. I have really bad hammer toes and my little ones tend to turn inwards slightly but I'm assuming that with time my toes will straighten a little bit and the popping out scenario will stop. Is this the case or am I just going to invent the first ever four fingers???

ps It doesn't hurt at all, it's just bloody annoying!!!

Is there a way that you can

Is there a way that you can keep the sewing going up between the fourth Toe and the pinky toe? It would make the compartment longer but be able to hold a pinky in more, I'm thinking.

Ha! The software typed kinky when I wanted it to type pinky. Hee. It has a foot fetish!

I have the same issue with

I have the same issue with the KSO's my pinkie barely makes it to the pocket so it's always out.

I just purchased some classics and wow! they fit perfectly like if they were made to order.

So I am wondering if each style of VFF's fit differently.

I had/have this problem with

I had/have this problem with my 1st pair of Treks. I had been running in sprints and had no problems, and brought the same size pair of treks online. Silly me, should've done more, (some) research. apparently the KSO range is sized differently, and I needed a size smaller in the treks.

So, in the 1st treks, my little toe pops out of the pocket. (My little toe also curls in quite a bit) I just wear injinji with them, otherwise I get a blister on the end of the pinky, where it rubs on the seam.

I brought a size smaller treks, and have no problems with the pinky in them.

Marc

Ive noticed that when I wear

Ive noticed that when I wear injinji socks then my toe doesn't pop out. When going commando with the VFF's lately then my toe doesn't pop out as much but I believe this is from my toes beginning to straighten out a bit from years of being in the 'hammertime' position!!!

That is so cool!

That is so cool!