Lawn "seats" ? Watch the Crowd, Not the Show

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Saw Buffett and the Coral Reefers last night at DTE Pine Knob Clarkston MI.

No ParrotHead lawn people ever sit, even from well before the show starts!

Sure, some are lying down passed out, but not more than one per 100 folks.

Standing/dancing for over three hours barefoot on the sloping grass tensed my calves

something fierce, and I kept wanting to turn around to get a free stretch out of the reverse incline, but then tequila and rum enhanced people wanted to get too friendly.

Could have been fun with some, but my wife was right next to me.

My advice for any summer lawn ticket holding BFRunners? Bring a triangular wedge of some sort that can make it through the gate guards.

Diane made it past therm barefoot w/ beaded barefoot "sandals", I was forced to show my pocket size huarachis and pretend to put them on, but never really did.

Barefeet are better than

Barefeet are better than anything else anyway. I have been a rebel lately and have been going barefoot to places that don't want me there lol! I know it's a little redneck, but what the heck right?

The shoe rule is only

The shoe rule is only enforced within a yard at best of the gate.

I shook my head in disbelief at all of the barefoot lawn people putting on flips to walk down the crowded hill to the rest room or overpriced drink sellers.

My what-ever-you-call the normal web between 1'st and second toe hurt just watching them!

BFWendyBird wrote:Hmm, not

BFWendyBird said:
Hmm, not sure I'd go BF at JB concert, I've seen people actually haveing sex (in full view of everyone) on the lawn at one of his concerts, LOL

it's no worse than the goose poop and hypodermic needles you regularly step on whilst running barefoot, eh?

feet are easier to clean

feet are easier to clean than shoes :)...you don't even have to "wash" them, just run a little further :-D

O.K., NOW I get it. You were

O.K., NOW I get it. You were concerned about bodily fluids entering through the pores of your feet somehow.

I had thought you were worried that by exposing your bare feet in a crowd like that you might just be found too irresistable to a Tahitian native loving male Parrothead who would try to have sex with you right then and there.

To keep them at bay, shoes might work.

As far as those other "cooties"? Don't worry about them, the air you breath is probably much more of a dangerous risk.

BTW, I've heard that one of the best heel crack preventers is........oh, never mind.

Longboard wrote:BTW, I've

Longboard said:
BTW, I've heard that one of the best heel crack preventers is........oh, never mind.

LMAO :-D

You're sick, Board.  You need

You're sick, Board. You need help. :tongue:

Barefoot TJ wrote:You're

Barefoot TJ said:
You're sick, Board. You need help. :tongue:

Yes, maybe so, but I am covered by an excellent health care plan through my wife's employer

and can be cured any time I feel like it.

Most other sickos will be stuck that way indefinitly!

At JB concerts you are also

At JB concerts you are also picking around barf, piss, beer, hot dogs, nachos, LOL. Actually, I'm most worried about getting stepped on by a drunk and tend to wear boots so I'll keep my toes! Although I've also had my hands and legs stepped on and my daughter had a beer dumped on her back, terrible waste of a $12 beer!

Need to scan some pics of us at one of the concerts, fin hats and grass skirts!