Kids Feet are Healthy Feet

LavaRunner

Chapter Presidents
Jun 4, 2010
I saw these pictures on separate web sites and put them together.
kids-feet.jpg

damaged-feet-667698662.jpg

The pictures tell the story.

It seems show design is obvious

Feet are amazing.  I never

Feet are amazing.

I never really thought much about feet before BFR. But, now I find myself checking out people's feet all the time.

It's really awful what we do to our feet by neglecting them, stuffing them in tight shoes, etc. Kids feet are amazing... they are blank slates, full of potential.

My wife (not a BFR) has great feet... she can easily spread her toes out just like the kid's feet in that picture. Her parents chose not to put her in shoes until she was ready for school (age 5).

S. Pimp.

wow, the second pair of feet

wow, the second pair of feet are sad

I wish I could go back and

I wish I could go back and NOT buy shoes for my kids. I'll at least try to make it right with my youngest (4 yrs). He's always hated shoes, which now I'm glad for.

Those baby feets are

Those baby feets are beautiful. Check these out. I borrowed these from Dr. Mike's site:

Think feet are not interesting? Think again!

If you have interesting feet, email a picture of them to

This guy said the ant tatoos go all the way up his leg (apparently to his crotch — I didn’t check!).

And you thought you had dry skin?

A rare skin disease and possibly something more serious. This cleared up with steriods.

If you want to dance, you have to pay the piper!

Plantar Warts – these were destroyed with a laser.

You think you have bad callouses?

A bunion and hammertoe – probably should’ve been fixed long ago.

Painful Hammertoes & Fungal Toenails

A patient with dry skin on their heel.

This woman presented complaining of a painful ingrown toe nail. In most cases, these are easily correctable in just a few minutes

I just ate.... I will look

I just ate....

I will look back at that kids feet so stop me from puking

You're welcome, Lava.  I hope

You're welcome, Lava. I hope it was as tasty coming up as it was going down!

My budding foot fetish is now

My budding foot fetish is now permanently cured. Yuck!

S. Pimp.

Yes, I wonder how many foot

Yes, I wonder how many foot fetish sickos get turned on by that kind of stuff.

Bump...just because this thread is so nasty. Seriously folks, this is the kind of crap that can happen to your feet if you wear shoes too much.

Bluuuurrrrgh!
Lol, that is just nasty! The one below the any tattoo one is like something pre-cooked from KFC. I gotta show my wife!
I rarely put shoes ok the kids unless I have to, my oldest's feet are just about big enough for Vivos so I got him a pair. My youngest is getting close to that now! But it's barefoot all the way in the house. And more now I've seen these!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ