I've joined the sheeple

The separated toe compartment

The separated toe compartment will actually make your toes colder, 'cuz they can't snuggle up to each other for body warmth.

I remember socks like that when I was a kid, very brightly stripped with five toes.

Beth, don't you have webbed toes? Are you going to have to split these and resew them too?

TJ--Oh, interesting! I guess

TJ--Oh, interesting! I guess I just get annoyed by the heat of ANY shoes on my feet now. :) I have a bruise or something on my forefoot that's taking a bit of time to totally heal. Tried to run BF on it too soon last week, and made it worse. Now it's mostly better but I'm playing it safe by wearing shoes until I'm sure it's totally okay.

No, I'm not the webbed-toe runner. :) I remember that thread, but I don't remember who it was....

beth just find a puddle or

beth just find a puddle or pour a little water on your feet when they get hot. if it's warm outside your feet will cool off and the vffs will dry pretty quick leaving refreshed but without fear of blisters. that's what i've done in them for years and i love it when i find a nice puddle just sitting around waiting for me to splash through it.

Ooh, good tip, Jimmy, thanks!

Ooh, good tip, Jimmy, thanks!

I'm the one with the webbed

I'm the one with the webbed toes! Love thoes socks though and wish I could wear them without having to modify them. CB - did you buy those online? If so, where?

zap--I got mine at REI. I'd

zap--I got mine at REI. I'd never tried any on and honestly doubted whether I'd like them. I was lucky REI had my size (though they only had one style/one color in my size.)

I actually "guessed" at you

I actually "guessed" at you second, Zap, but I didn't say anything 'cuz I figured I'd be really embarassed if I got it wrong again. Try the Amazon ad on the right. I think they have different colors and stripes too.

I got my KSO's from a local

I got my KSO's from a local shoe store. They omly had one pair in stock in my size (a mens 43), and it was a black KSO. The guy at the store said a lot of people have to buy a size up from whatever the "foot measurer thing" says. And in my case he was right. The size up from my measured size fit perfectly. Not sure if this is the case with everyone, but its something to consider when ordering online.

Barnes & Noble and Books A

Barnes & Noble and Books A Million doesn't have it in the stores, so I have to order it online.

TJ--I think you meant this

TJ--I think you meant this for my Trigger Point book thread?

Mike--Interesting. Mine measured 37 or possibly 38 but the 37s fit perfectly. I guess it just depends on the shape of your feet. My toes are pretty short.

Yes, I did, Beth, and I was

Yes, I did, Beth, and I was wondering why MikeT was talking about KSOs when we were talking about Trigger Point Therapy. Hee. I'm cracking up right now, that's so funny.

No hijack intended... but has

No hijack intended... but has anyone else grown out of your VFF's due to feet increasing in size? My feet have literally increased almost 1 1/2 shoe sizes since starting BFR 10 months ago. I used to wear a 9 and now I have to buy 10 to 10.5. I have even bought a pair of 11's but they are really slightly too big.

Anyhow, my VFF's are 43's and are a smidge too tight now. :( DARN IT!!!

Oh... and... nice tile!!! :D

I hope its just you, because

I hope its just you, because I won't be happy if my feet outgrow my new KSO's... Did you wear shoes all the time before going barefoot?

TJ--Hee hee! lownox--Ha,

TJ--Hee hee!

lownox--Ha, glad you like my famous tile. ;-)

I hope its just you too. My

:sad: I hope its just you too. My feet are already huge. If they are going to get bigger I'll never be able to find shoes that fit.

I thought I read/heard that

I thought I read/heard that your feet were supposed to "shorten" after running bf. Something to do with the arches actually "arching". Anyone know?

My guess is that most of the

My guess is that most of the size increases are due to widening and thickening, not lengthening.

Oh no!! I can't afford for my

Oh no!! I can't afford for my feet to shorten after running BF! YIKES! They're already small enough as it is. My KSOs are 35s and the only style that had my size was the all black. Wish I could have gotten the blue camos. :( I can handle my feet getting bigger, though. :)