Is anybody here?

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Bill Garrett, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Bill Garrett Guest

Just wondering how many are still active here and if there are any meet-ups or group runs coming up in the near future? Thanks!
  2. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Elvisbloom, do you have any runs in mind?

Bill, love those laces! Good for running at night, right? Where are you located? Please feel free to add yourself to the Member Map above, so others in your area can get an idea of where you are. There are a few others from NJ on the map, but it would be helpful if ALL of you from New Jersey would add yourselves. Thanks and welcome!

3. JosephTree Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania
    2. New Jersey

Message Count:
    I'm here! I'm here! ...at least during the day during the week you can find me around Princeton. The rest of the time I'm over near Valley Forge.

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  4. Barefoot Everett Barefooters
    1. New Jersey

Message Count:
    I'm here. I run with The Pinelend Striders running club out of Burlington County. Currently training for the Atlantic City Marathon then Marine Corps 2 weeks after. I run many of the local races in the Burlington county area.

5. Bill Garrett Guest

Hey, I'm also training for the Atlantic City Marathon. Good luck on your training!
  6. Barefoot Everett Barefooters
    1. New Jersey

Message Count:
    Awesome, just finished my last 20 miler before the race yesterday. I'll be the barefoot guy in the pink shirt everyone is pointing and laughing at maybe we will cross paths. There will be 2 girls and another guy wearing pink for a friends Mom who beat breast cancer. We have about 12-15 people from my running club racing. My friend Wil and I are shooting for a 3:30 my wife and her sister are trying for 4:30.

7. Bill Garrett Guest

Awesome! Then nobody will care about my huaraches!!! Beautiful to hear you're running for such a great cause.
  8. Barefoot Everett Barefooters
    1. New Jersey

Message Count:
    I'll have My Lunas as well and slip them on if the roads effect my pace too much.