IRBD on May 4th: Anyone on the front range want to meet?

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by RockyMtn, Mar 21, 2014.

1. RockyMtn Barefooters
    1. Colorado

Message Count:
    Sounds like a good tradition to start. Let me know if you want to meet somewhere to run. I live in south Denver, but I am definitely willing to go somewhere else for a run.
    Barefoot TJ likes this.
  2. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Steven Sashen of Xero Shoes might have a Donut Run this year once again, if you can make it there. It took place in Boulder last year. Are you up for it?

3. RockyMtn Barefooters
    1. Colorado

Message Count:
    That would be great! Hopefully he does the run again.
    Barefoot TJ likes this.
  4. kddubb Barefooters

Message Count:
    I'd be interested, but realistically probably don't have time in my family schedule to break away up to Denver. Have fun!
  5. Ukerunner Barefooters

Message Count:
    I live on the other side of the state. I'm on vacation that week, but unfortunately (for this purpose at least), I'll be in the Chicago area on May 4. But not in the CHICAGO Chicago area, if that makes sense! I'll be about 30 miles west of Chicago. I'll try to squeeze in a BF run of my own that morning before I get busy with what I'm in the area for.
    Barefoot TJ likes this.
  6. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Chicago might have a run planned coming up, if you can make the half hour trek, Uke.

7. Ukerunner Barefooters

Message Count:
    I'll be pretty busy. I'm there for one of my unusual hobbies. I collect tobacco pipes (I know, I know....), and I go to this really big international pipe show in Saint Charles every year. I'm displaying part of my collection during the weekend, and the show ends Sunday afternoon. I'll have to check out of my motel that morning, then, that afternoon I'll pack up the 100 pipes I'm displaying, and drive to (probably) Des Moines so that I can make it back home to Western Colorado on Monday and back to work on Tuesday. So if I do any barefoot running, it'll just be a quick little 2 or 3 miles in Saint Charles, possibly on the path along the river. IF I can get up early enough... We tend to stay up REALLY late visiting (and drinking) with a bunch of Danes, Italians, Germans and Englishmen. I can't keep up! There is at least one runner there that I know of... an older ultra-runner from Ohio.
    Barefoot TJ likes this.
  8. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Hi Rocky, Steven Sashen said he would be unable to host an IBRD event this year, since he is moving that weekend. Are any of you from Colorado interested in getting together? You can run with friends and family in your areas too if you can't meet one another. Please let me know soon, since IBRD is in three weeksish. -TJ

9. RockyMtn Barefooters
    1. Colorado

Message Count:
    I will run in highlands ranch tomorrow. Happy IRBD everyone!
    Barefoot TJ likes this.