Interview with John Douillard and Michael Sandler

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Michael Sandler here. It’s been a busy time as we prepare to release our new Mindful Running Program which will have over 100 videos plus interviews with some of the top experts in the world of running, athletics, physiology, breathing, and meditation.

Today I have a special treat to give you...an interview with Dr. John Douillard of The Life Spa in Boulder, Colorado. He’s author of what I consider a game-changing book, Body, Mind, and Sport.

I invite you to signup for the interview with Dr. Douillard and later you'll also get 3-videos about Mindful Running. Click the link to signup now:

This was an awesome interview where we covered:
  • How training less while resting and meditating more can dramatically improve your athletic performance.
  • How ancient Ayurvedic breathing techniques can improve your exercise and calm the mind.
  • The science behind being “in the zone” and what’s really happening... Learn how you can quickly and easily get in the zone, without having to push yourself to the edge.
  • How to achieve the same brain waves produced during a sitting meditation while you exercise... Discover how to experience calm in the midst of chaos and turmoil, both in your exercise and your daily life.
Contrary to what you may have heard, the fall is the perfect time to begin working on your fitness for the New Year. But it doesn’t have to be from pushing hard, training long miles, or even doing intervals.

Instead, it can come the kind and gentle way, from the techniques you can even practice from the comfort of your home.

We’ll send another update in the next few days. I wish everybody a beautiful day, and from both of us...Be Mindful, Have Fun, and Run Free!

Your Mindful Running and RunBare Team,

Michael & Jessica

P.S. This interview will help you find greater energy for all of your runs, leaving you energized and refreshed, rather than tired! Dr. John Douillard’s Body, Mind, Sport training approach almost seems like cheating: getting stronger with less work.