Interview with Dr. Timothy Noakes and Michael Sandler: Mythbusting, Minimalism, World Records and th

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
From Michael Sandler:

As part of the upcoming Mindful Running Training Program we’ve done interviews with over 25 leading experts in the field.

I want to give you one of the interviews now with Dr. Timothy Noakes, the author of the Lore of Running, truly the bible on running.

He is one of the most brilliant, if not THE most brilliant researcher in running and sport, and incredibly heart-felt too. Watch the interview now here:

CLICK HERE: Interview with Dr. Timothy Noakes and Michael Sandler: Mythbusting, Minimalism, World Records and the Mind

This is a fascinating interview and we break down many common running myths. I think you’ll love this interview and learn I lot from it and that you'll resonate with Dr. Timothy Noakes wit and wisdom!

In it this interview you’ll learn:
  • Mythbusting: Learn why you need to change your diet for running (aka, why fat is good and carbo-loading is out); discover the danger of sports drinks and drinking too much water; and learn why VO2 max, once the key marker for fitness and performance has lost its significance.
  • Discover the importance of the mind, and letting go of limiting beliefs, when it comes to performance and health.
  • Hear Dr. Noakes' opinion on barefoot running, minimalism, the forefoot strike and how this affects you.
  • Learn how Dr. Noakes coached a swimmer to a world-record arctic swim, and what it means for you.

Reactions: dharmadan
can't wait to watch it!! :)

Reactions: dharmadan