in which country it's more socially acceptable going barefoot? (i wanna be bf 24/7)

Discussion in 'Barefootedness' started by barefootisbest1, Jul 30, 2014.

1. barefootisbest1 Barefooters

Message Count:
    i like very much going barefoot and also i have an aversion for most shoes due to the information i saw on internet of how shoes causes inward-turned toes, deforms the feet and make the feet unhealthy

in which country going barefoot is more acceptable and normal? i dont wanna use any shoes 24/7 where i could go? maybe thailand or indonesia or something like that?

i dont care to live in a poor country with a lot of poberty if i always go barefoot

p.d. i go barefoot in my city but im too afraid to do it 24/7 people mock me and judge me
    paulbeales likes this.
  2. Longboard Chapter Presidents
    1. Michigan
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    New Zealand.

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  3. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    I saw a report on TV that the kids go to school in New Zealand barefoot. Must be nice!

4. Ronnie B Barefooters

Message Count:
    Spent some time in New Zealand earlier this year - in both north and south islands. As we travelled around Auckland I noticed quite a few people walking around barefoot. In department stores, grocery stores and pharmacies and one restaurant - no problem at all. I also noticed high school students playing games and sports barefoot on school fields. Never saw any young kids barefoot in school playgrounds we passed by in the cities - they all wore uniforms and school hats - but definitely had shoes or sneakers on.

Among the native people - barefoot seemed more prevalent.

Quite a lot of barefoot folks in Tauranga - but we were at a watersports activity area - so no surprise there. A few in Wellington and more in Queenstown.

Overall a lot more folks barefoot than I am used to seeing but perhaps a bit less than I expected.

A fantastic place to visit by the way and the friendliness of the people is amazing. Put it on your bucket list folks - you'll not regret it.
    Josh16 and paulbeales like this.
  5. barefootisbest1 Barefooters

Message Count:
    i appreciate it very much, now i am seriously considering to moving to new zealand thanks to you

and also what do you think about thailand? i've heard that a lot of people go barefoot there is it true?
  6. Ronnie B Barefooters

Message Count:
    It's been 18 years since I was in Thailand - so the best I can say is that - yes there were lots of barefooters then....

As for New Zealand - I can see why people would want to move there.
  7. Sid Barefooters

Message Count:
  8. barefootisbest1 Barefooters

Message Count:
    i aprecciate very much the information about new zealand,

Longboard, Barefoot TJ, Ronnie B you changed my life serioulsy, i'm planning to move to New Zealand now thanks to you people, you helped me a lot,

thanks to you i'll move to new zealand,

thank you very much

and maybe some people think i'm crazy but i'm not, i'm only a person who doesn't like his own country and don't like shoes because of the research i did, i don't personally have a foot fetichism
    i say all this because can be seen as weird a person who move thousands of miles just to don't have to wear shoes lol

and thanks sid but i think hwaii are less barefooters there but i dont know
    Sid likes this.
  9. Sid Barefooters

Message Count:
    Please keep in touch once you are in New Zealand, and let us know how it is! I understand they have some lovely scenery there.