Important Announcement!!!!

footprints_on_the_beach2.jpg

Important Announcement!!!!
I am pleased to announce that we have had two members step up to take on huge responsibilities at the BRS. Both of these individuals have been working closely with me behind the scenes for over a year. I consider them my confidants, and I appreciate their sacrifices to their personal time to help make the BRS an awesome club.

Kate Kift, known as KittyK at the BRS, has taken on the role of Regional Vice President. Kate has worked many hours organizing the BRS's Facebook pages over the past year, and she has done a very thorough job of it too! She's already assumed the tasks that go along with this new responsibility: managing the many existing chapters, creating new chapters, creating consistency chapter-to-chapter, communicating with the chapter presidents, and still managing the Facebook pages. If you have any questions regarding your chapter, please email Kate at Kittyk. Thank you, Kitty!

Jamie Lee, known as Paleo at the BRS, has assumed the Administrative Vice President’s position, a position that has been long vacant. Jamie is the BRS's brain child and Event Coordinator for International Barefoot Running Day (IBRD), as most of you remember. He worked hard and did an excellent job. Because of his efforts, and yours as well, the inaugural IBRD was a huge success! Jamie will again be heading up the 2nd annual IBRD on May 6, so look forward to more from him as the time approaches. Also, Jamie has been a huge help to me in brainstorming, planning, and managing the current More Odd Looks fundraiser. (He also came up with the name!) If you have any questions for Jamie, please email him at Paleo.Thank you, Jamie!

To learn more about these exceptional people, please check out their bios on the home page below.

If you have time to spare and would like to volunteer in another capacity, please contact me at [email protected]. We sure would appreciate your help!

TJ

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts