"I Finally Made It" OR "They'll Let Anyone In" OR "There Goes The Neighborhood"

swedishpimple

Barefooters
Jul 18, 2010
I couldn't decide on an intro title for my first post in this forum. So take your pick.

Anyway... Having just gotten my invite and subsequent membership... I'm happy to finally get a chance to participate in what appears to be the start of a great new forum. Being a relative newbie to BFR I have gotten so much out of the forum over at RW. It's comforting to see so many familiar usernames and avatars here.

I am really looking forward to learning from, and hopefully contributing to, this forum.

Many thanks.... and carry on!

S. Pimp.

Welcome on over to where the

Welcome on over to where the sun is always shining and the grass is always greener Pimp! Head on down to the Pub for a cold one!

Oooo...  There's a pub too?

Oooo... There's a pub too? You weren't kidding about the grass being greener.

Perhaps, given the nature of my first post, I should have posted it there? If it's an option and someone wants to move it, etc. I'm cool with that.

Besides when it comes to my sense of humor I've found most people enjoy it more when there is drinking involved... or to put it another way... "The more you drink ... the funnier I am."

S. Pimp.

hell yes there's a Pub:)

hell yes there's a Pub:) Cheers to good drinks, good company and good laughs!

Why do we have such an open

Why do we have such an open door policy....next thing you know there will be DANES in the forum. (hee hee hee)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts