I feel like a traitor-- I have to start shoe shopping again

Hot saki warms the core in

Hot saki warms the core in moments- the wasabi burn was just a bonus after that!

Longboard, even with ski-glove liners under my super thickest fuzzies I get white fingers the moment I stop running; I'm starting to figure out that my sweaty undershirt has to do with the rapid cooling of my core. The mesh shirts with wicking help but do not solve this so I have a dry change ready immediately I finish a run, as well as something hot to drink.

In addition to vigorous shaking of the hands to get the blood flow going again more quickly, sticking my hands in my armpits works too. I know, weird.

That reminds me of that

That reminds me of that character from Saturday Night Live or MAD TV where Mary Catherine Margaret (or whatever) sticks her hands under her armpits and then pulls them to her nose to get a good whiff.

That's the first thing I

That's the first thing I thought of too!

I even pictured Whitney Houston standing next to her, along with the vodka gulping piano playing nun.

Gallagher I think. Mary

Gallagher I think. Mary Catherine Gallagher.

That's right! 

That's right!

That's her all right!

That's her all right!

She's such a drama queen!  I

She's such a drama queen! I love her!

SHE. IS. HAWT.

SHE. IS. HAWT.:p

I thought she was your type,

I thought she was your type, Ram.

Hi everyone, i must say,

Hi everyone,

i must say, without sarcasm, i feel sorry for you guys. I have problems with my left arm going cold, and my feet, usually one at a time. i don't experience what you guys do as i can warm up. Going bf has helped my feet out quite a bit and my arm hasn't gone cold since maybe last winter and now that it's coming upon us i'll see what happens.

Have you tried eating ginger? It helps circulation. I no longer pay much attention to western DRs. The last one i saw told my i would have PF the rest of my life and could only relieve the pain. I'm proving him wrong as i know many others are curing theirs as well. Have you thought about seeing an acupuncturist or herbalist? If you can find one that does both are at least working close together.

While i'm not a DR or even close, yet. I do have many years experience selling and using one of those weight loss shake programs. I have witnessed many diseases and ailments go away after people lost weight and changed their eating habits. We don't tend to think about it but it is so true, you are what you eat. I'll just say it. The stuff helps you poop regularly. Once the system gets well cleaned eveything works better.

This is getting long, sorry. I am studying anatomy and physiology currently. I want to go to chiropractic school and it's required. What you all say about your limbs going cold when your chest gets cold make perfect sense. Your body will always try to protect the organs and the extremities it views as unnecessary.

Good luck,

Mike