Hi Colorado barefoot runners!

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by BethanyGrace, Jun 24, 2013.

1. BethanyGrace Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hi all! My name is Beth. I am new to the Barefoot Runners Society, and new to barefoot running. I have been minimalist running for about a year, and enjoy getting out on the many wonderful Rocky Mountain Trails. I am very happy to meet other barefoot/minimalist runners in the area (most of my friends think I am nuts or that I like to torture myself)!
  2. GumbyDad Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hi! I've been running minimalist for a few years, and this year have been working to increase my barefoot mileage.. I love barefoot running, it just takes a long time to build up distance! Anyway, I am in Woodland Park and love trail running and climbing the Incline.. I also write a blog at barefootinclined.com Welcome!
  3. Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad
    2. Presidents

Message Count:
    Welcome! I am so jealous! It must be great to be able to run the trails in the Rockies! :barefoot:

4. Sapphira Barefooters

Message Count:
    Hi!!! I'm a minimalist runner, in Boulder. I normally jog/run around the boulder creek area because that's near where I live. I LOVE jogging trails... been a bit busy lately, partially doing bigger hikes - for long hikes (went on a 14er today....) I don't go minimalist. But for local trails, not better way.
    Barefoot TJ likes this.
  5. mokaman Chapter Presidents
    1. Georgia

Message Count:
    Welcome to BRS! I visited Boulder a few times last month and will be back there again in Sept. sometime hopefully will be able to run there and the mountains a bit on my next visit.