Henry Ford Museum on a Snowy November Saturday

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
photo (50).JPG Henry Ford Museum 11-8-2014. No shoes, no problems. The varying floor textures felt AWESOME! We both agreed that touring the museum in shoes would be like visiting it while wearing deeply tinted sunglasses. There was quite a crowd, of course plenty of double takes and looks of disbelief.

And, fortunately, indifferent museum guards.
Yes, Ahcuah took the time to do the research and found that they have a written shoe rule there.
Diane had gone on Halloween with her school's field trip and dressed as a Hippie for the occasion.
No problems, and when Ahcuah heard about that he checked it out.
I didn't return a week and a day later to test the degree of enforcement, but to serve as photographer for a special picture.
Here is that photo, along with another one, and also a copy of the way I told the story on Facebook yesterday. Also here is the original one of Diane that another teacher took on Halloween.
Guess I ended up raising two AW's!

"Today Sam, Isaac, and their friend & neighbor Arthur were given the opportunity to pose in front of the 22 year old shot that is displayed prominently in The Henry Ford. It took a while to get permission for them to stand on the actual display, and a bit longer for the other museum goers to realize that they were the same boys, but it turned out to be a whole lot of fun."

photo (55).JPGphoto (52).JPGphoto (54).JPG

Reactions: El Yuca Descalzo

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test