heels, a symbol of human stupidity

narrowtoeboxisstupid

Barefooters
Sep 17, 2014
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity"

heels are extremely stupid, an extremely stupid fashion thing that many womans use for follow the fashion and what everyone else do i think

heels destroys human feet, not only have an unnatural harmful design putting the majority of the weight of the body in the front of the foot but also they have narrow-very narrow toe box!

and majority of woman use that, i cannot understand both the woman who use it and the shoe makers

slide-feet2.jpg

Prolonged-wearing-of-high-heels-can-cause-a-permanent-damages-like-bunions-hammertoes-leg-tendons.jpg

1.jpg

Therefore heels are a symbol of human stupidity

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Einstein

Heels are built into mens' shoes as well, just not so extreme. They were useful for riding horses and became a fashion trend.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Heels are built into mens' shoes as well, just not so extreme. They were useful for riding horses and became a fashion trend.

yep yep but not so extremely widespread, its very hard to go to street and not to see some womans with heels

you see tv news= womans in heel, movies with a lot of woman in heels, important woman in politics= WITH HEELS! its crazy and so stupid wtf
Einstein was so right, how many dumb people exists

I think high heels are bullsh!t! Among the many foot deformities, they cause Morton's Neuroma too, a condition I suffer with. I wore the typical running shoes, Asics Kayanos, Saucony Grid Ignitions, Nike whatevers, because these are the kinds of shoes that are advertised and forced down our throats, and they all killed my feet! Treatments have failed, initial surgeries have failed, and only my last set of surgeries, although not perfect, have helped, but I doubt I will ever run again. See my signature about MN Talk, a forum, the only one out there dedicated to MN, that I created to help others who also suffer with this condition. The conversation of shoes comes up quite often because the types of footwear our society wears is the main cause of MN.

I do not think you are being ignored.
Everyone here knows heels (or shoes for that matter) destroy human feet.
I think you are barking up the wrong tree in here. :shy:

How about trying to enlighten a couple of souls over here:
http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard.asp?board=-1x10050 ;)

i think only few people like the people in this forum realize how destructive they really are, i believe the majority only kind of know it realising heels are a little bad but not as bad as they really are
, because its absolutely crazy and disgusting how many people use it!! if they'd know how destructive heels are in reality many of them would stop using heels or at least not using them so much

see tv: woman in heels everywhere
go streets: heels everywhere
see important girls in politics: ... with heels too!

i heard you can know the personality of a person looking at his/her shoes, so.. i think you can judge the inteligence too
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/the-sid...ersonalities-shoes-researchers-192903995.html

HAHAHA omg that page haha crazy
i dont think i could change their mind if i'd try it so better not waste the time trying it

I think high heels are bullsh!t! Among the many foot deformities, they cause Morton's Neuroma too, a condition I suffer with. I wore the typical running shoes, Asics Kayanos, Saucony Grid Ignitions, Nike whatevers, because these are the kinds of shoes that are advertised and forced down our throats, and they all killed my feet! Treatments have failed, initial surgeries have failed, and only my last set of surgeries, although not perfect, have helped, but I doubt I will ever run again. See my signature about MN Talk, a forum, the only one out there dedicated to MN, that I created to help others who also suffer with this condition. The conversation of shoes comes up quite often because the types of footwear our society wears is the main cause of MN.

me too!
yep so true,
sorry to hear that :( because of the type of shoes you mentioned i have some problems too, but minor than Mortons neuroma, my problems are basically bunions, hope you get better
yes, why the people who works in creting shoes are so retarded? they create shoes that doesnt concord with humans true footshape, wtf, its so simple, such an extreme silly mistake,
is like 3+7=24, how can they have such a profound lack of logicness??

my former president (guess who...),
centuries after centuries, same strategy...

SKY20090408022752VN.jpg

lol at king louis, and yes however those are smaller than womans heels, also thoes shoes are like the ones in my perfil photo, they have such a narrow disgusting toe box

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
also the other day i was watching modern family and gloria was proud that she can't feel anything on her toes since she was 15 because of using so much heels

she also maked a joke about it that you can drop a stone over her feet and she wouldnt feel anything