From Michael Sandler: Gift: 7 Days of Free Videos Starts Today

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Hi Everyone!

Today we’re starting our week-long Mindful Running Online Summit, with 28 interviews by leading health experts. I feel very strongly these should be made free to EVERYONE in my community, so each day for the next week I’m releasing 4 new interviews!

I hope this is a nice pre-holiday gift, something relaxing to do while you’re avoiding the holiday shopping.

The links below are for today’s free four videos. They are available for a limited time only (24 hours). Tomorrow we’ll send you an email for Friday’s videos.

1. Dr. Timothy Noakes: Author of The Lore of Running
busts common myths on carbo-loading, hydration, VO2 Max and more.
Click here to watch Dr. Timothy Noakes

2. Larry Eder: Lifelong Running Journalist and Author of RunBlogRun.com
shares powerful lessons from a lifetime covering the running world.
Click here to watch Larry Eder

3. Dr. James Stoxen: Chiropractor to the Stars and Founder of TeamDoctors.org
explains how to eliminate stiffness and soreness and return your body to a perfect spring.
Click here to watch Dr. James Stoxen

4. Dr. Sanatan Golden: Co-Founder of Natural Running 4 All and PT for the Portland Stags
shares key warm-ups to promote balance & symmetry, hip-openers to open your stride and troubleshooting tight calves.
Click here to watch Dr. Sanatan Golden

And here is a full schedule for all 7 days’ interviews:

CLICK HERE: Running Summit Interview Schedule

Now, if you want to get immediate access now and own ALL 28 interviews, that’s over 30 hours of material, click here now to get all 28 interviews in the summit for just $47 dollars. This is the most extensive running summit that’s ever been done online and the first of its kind and this offer comes with an unconditional 30 day guarantee.

We’ve got leading experts such as:
  • Danny Dreyer, Author of ChiRunning and Chi Walking
  • Dr. John Douillard, Author of Body, Mind, and Sport, and just this week, a guest on Dr. Oz’s Show
  • Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, Executive Director of the Natural Running Center & 2x Air Force Marathon Champion
  • Dr. Ray McClanahan, Correct Toes inventor & Co-Founder of Natural Running 4 All
  • Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton, author of Barefoot Running: Step by Step
  • Dr. Stephen Sinatra, America’s #1 Integrative Cardiologist and author of The Great Cholesterol Myth
Starting today, please enjoy the Summit over the next week for free, or just click here to get instant access and own them forever.

Thanks so much for being a part of my community.

Be Mindful, Have Fun, and Run Free!

Michael Sandler

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts