Fotos almost all in, here are some from Sunday's race

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
haha Willie, sadly I can't save the blown up versions...just the little guysno kidding Fetish, little spendy for me.

huh... go check me out at Facebook ;)

also, I see I didn't include my comment about the prices of the pics - wow! I guess there's a market for it. But then I remember what your entry fee was!

barefoot.zumba.runner

barefoot.zumba.runner said:
haha Willie, sadly I can't save the blown up versions...just the little guys

no kidding Fetish, little spendy for me.

Zum, to save the blown up versions, just hit the "alt" key and the "print screen" key at the same time. This copies it to the computer's clipbpoard and then you can paste it into a photo program ( I use Irfan....it's free). Or assuming you're using Windows, you already have "Paint" on your computer and you can paste into that program. Sorry, can't help with the "proof" logo.

Hoop, that's the way it felt

Hoop, that's the way it felt too...I'm sure they all wanted to kick my ass when I kicked my heels up together as if I'd eaten something "magically delicious" ;) But feelin good looks good, it's hard to hide.

Miqie, thanks! I'll give it a try. The blown up versions are being stubborn right now, I'll have to try tomorrow when they're behaving. I'll take Proof as in, Proof that barefoot rocks and feels way better than shod ;)

Whoa, I haven't peeked in

Whoa, I haven't peeked in here in forever. Glad I did - those pictures rock! Your progess has been amazing, zumba. Congrats!

Thanks Blnd, you should stick

Thanks Blnd, you should stick around a while :)

Yeah, I need to get in the

Yeah, I need to get in the habit. Gettin' kind of lonely over 'there'.

Anyway, thanks again for representing us so well out there in the race world!

It was my pleasure, can't

It was my pleasure, can't wait to do it again.

I feel bad I have little to no desire to be over "there" anymore, this is the place to be..I'm convinced. Thanks for holding down the for over "there" though, if you're still posting. Lots of newbies I see :)

Sure hope so Bruno, perhaps I

Sure hope so Bruno, perhaps I should have incorporated some of that into my training runs. Lesson learned, don't try anything new on race day...dance and skip around while out training to prepare oneself for race day :p