Flu Shots

There are elderly people in nursing homes, who have weak immune systems, who can't do much about it, due to disability or dementia. A bad flu season could easily wipe out half of them. I can appreciate the purpose of vaccinations. I suppose one could quarantine each one of them for preventative purposes, but that'd be difficult and likely inhumane.

You know Willie, I'm kind of with you in a way, but then in a way I kind of understand CERTAIN people taking them.

For sure, for sure! I didn't write all my thoughts on the subject cause it was late and I was on my phone... Basically, I see a correlation to orthopedic running shoes: yes, there really are ppl out there with genuine biomechanical problems and it's good that there are products available to help them. But of course Nike isn't going to be happy selling a small niche medical product. So they pump up the marketing and convince the entire population that their technology is important even for healthy people. And they also work at controlling the distribution channels by eg 'schooling' the sporting goods industry, and offering incentives to push their orthopedic boots on unwary customers who trust the professional at the store.

Replace 'Nike' with 'Glaxo' and well, I think it's clear what I mean...

have you not seen the food in a care home?

Reactions: Sid
I don't have a choice in the military, but I am against it. I always opt for the mist. I will inhale very shallow and immediately after breathe in through my mouth and out my nose, and blow my nose ASAP. not that I don't trust the govt or anything...... but I don't trust the govt.
being in the military means I am a test subject totally against my will and actually have very little human rights, so in theory they have authority to test whatever they want on you. gulf war syndrome ring a bell?

I don't have a choice in the military, but I am against it. I always opt for the mist. I will inhale very shallow and immediately after breathe in through my mouth and out my nose, and blow my nose ASAP. not that I don't trust the govt or anything...... but I don't trust the govt.
being in the military means I am a test subject totally against my will and actually have very little human rights, so in theory they have authority to test whatever they want on you. gulf war syndrome ring a bell?
Reminds me of the two years that I got the flu shot 4 times each year....because they supposedly didn't have record of me getting the flu shot prior...or the stuff that was sprayed on us (only two of us saw the stuff twinkling down with our nods as a super quiet aircraft went over our base in Afghanistan). Ya, I'm with you blacksheep40, I don't trust the government.

Reactions: Sid
Ya, I dunno. My chain of command said they knew nothing about it... We actually thought it was a shooting star at first. We never heard it at all and it was super high, couldn't tell exactly what it was. Sure was weird though and I wouldn't be surprised if they were testing stuff on us and the ANA that was based right next to us.

No poppy anywhere near us. They don't spray pesticides from that high up at 2 in the morning either... Was on guard duty sitting at an op with my nods on is the only reason we saw it.

Reactions: BFwillie_g
So the government is spraying people with some mist from what, 60000 or more feet, and hoping it hits the intended target? If you could see twinkling, it was probably tiny robots that burrowed into your brain while you slept turning you into a pod person. :eek:

Ya, that's the normal reaction we get, but we know what we saw. Not sure what the stuff was, not sure it was even ours (although I find it highly unlikely it wasn't ours that flew directly over the military base from an extremely high altitude).

Ya, I dunno. My chain of command said they knew nothing about it... We actually thought it was a shooting star at first. We never heard it at all and it was super high, couldn't tell exactly what it was. Sure was weird though and I wouldn't be surprised if they were testing stuff on us and the ANA that was based right next to us.

Was there also a weird humming sound,"like something from another world"? Might have been aliens! :D
Sure, your government would never use their own soldiers as involuntary guinea pigs, would they?
All these horrible stories about say Bikini Atoll (or other documentaries for that matter) are surely just some kind of nasty propaganda, are they not?

But in your case: wouldn't it be more logical to assume that the silent aircraft spraying whatever it was on your base in Afghanistan was belonging to the enemy? Or was it an American aircraft?

But in your case: wouldn't it be more logical to assume that the silent aircraft spraying whatever it was on your base in Afghanistan was belonging to the enemy? Or was it an American aircraft?
I find it extremely hard to believe that an "enemy" aircraft could fly over the base undetected. We knew when mortars were coming in, surely they knew of aircraft flying overhead... The aircraft was super quiet and we couldn't hear it at all. In any case, I know people think I am crazy when I talk about this so I guess I would just prefer to leave it alone now and wish I hadn't brought it up.

I find it extremely hard to believe that an "enemy" aircraft could fly over the base undetected. We knew when mortars were coming in, surely they knew of aircraft flying overhead... The aircraft was super quiet and we couldn't hear it at all. In any case, I know people think I am crazy when I talk about this so I guess I would just prefer to leave it alone now and wish I hadn't brought it up.

I don't think the enemy there even have airplanes... there is definite weird stuff that goes on in combat zones.

Was there also a weird humming sound,"like something from another world"? Might have been aliens! :D

This got me wondering... do you think aliens wear shoes? I'd think if they were way advanced to fly around in ships they would know better than that...I bet their allowed to fly barefoot.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts