First o' the Spring

Beautiful weather yesterday, huh? Absolutely gorgeous to be able to go outside in just a tee shirt and shorts, feel the warm air and sun, and be comfortable. I would rather like it if we got such a prolonged period of that sort of weather that I were to grow as tired of it as I grew tired of this year's winter weather.

Reactions: Bare Lee
It is GORGEOUS here in Georgia!

Reactions: OdiarAmor
I recommend Valley Forge National Park as a destination for any BF or other minded runner visiting in this direction. Most of the year the trails and paths are spectacular, and the history of the site is second to very few in this nation.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Forecast is for snow here Saturday.

halfhazzard LIKED my post? Not me.
Diane has next week off school so we're driving down Friday at 3:30 pm to FL once again.
No snow for us!

Looks like if we nap around Valdosta maybe 5:00 am Saturday it will be 65 degrees and dry. Beats the snow any day! I don't pity the folks in MN or ND, I figure they knew what they were in for. Similarly I expect people to just see us MI people for what we are ....CRAZY to be living here! I'll take pity instead though.

Looks like if we nap around Valdosta maybe 5:00 am Saturday it will be 65 degrees and dry. Beats the snow any day! I don't pity the folks in MN or ND, I figure they knew what they were in for. Similarly I expect people to just see us MI people for what we are ....CRAZY to be living here! I'll take pity instead though.
Yah, looks like we might break the record for April snow storm. Forecast up to 13 inches Thursday pm through Friday! Luckily, it will quickly melt.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test