first mileage entry

barefoot kean

Barefooters
Jun 3, 2010
Anchorage
Although i have run barefoot quite a lot in the past few months, i have yet to report any as proof. therefore in honor of my first ever completed 5k race (which i ran barefoot, and this was also my first race ever) my official mileage this week was around 7.6 miles +/- .3.

Working on that end of year

Working on that end of year BRS mileage certificate?

not really, im not very good

not really, im not very good at keeping my mileage organized. i just wanted to get it out there that i do actually run barefoot occasionally lol. mostly i was just excited at my first ever race and wanted to get that out there :p

Well, congrats on your first

Well, congrats on your first race!

Barefoot TJ wrote:Working on

Barefoot TJ said:
Working on that end of year BRS mileage certificate?

There's a certificate?

Uh, yea.  How many miles do

Uh, yea. How many miles do you have so far this year, Ram? I would like to get everyone a BRS 1,000 Mile Club jacket, for those who actually run 1,000 miles barefoot in a year, but at last, I am broke when it comes to money like that. If we can raise enough money in the club next year, and maybe the member who received the jacket can contribute, we can get some official BRS 1,000 Mile Club jackets with the runner's name embroidered on it. (It's a little idea I got from my shod running club. :) )

I won't get 1000 that's for

I won't get 1000 that's for sure. I'll probably end up right around 500. A 1000 mile jacket sounds like a good idea!

We have a certificate for 500

We have a certificate for 500 miles too (barefoot or minimal). Read the stickied mileage thread for details when you have time.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts