Feelmax in Stock?

Joe Riff

Barefooters
Sep 12, 2010
Hey everybody, glad the board is back!

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of Feelmax Osmas in stock? I ordered a pair about a year ago from Extreme Outfitters and I really like them, but after apx. 600 - 700 miles they are worn out with several holes in the soles. I've patched them with a couple of materials, but the patches wear out quickly.

Extreme Outfitters is the only place I am aware of that carries them online in the US, and they have been out of almost every size for several months. I see Amazon must have carried them at some point, but they are also out of them.

I emailed them back in Dec and they said they expected to get a new shipment in early January. I check back, and still nothing, so I sent another email. They appoligized and said that Feelmax is way behind on their orders and they did not have an estimated time frame of when they might get more in stock.

Does anyone know a place to get them?

Thanks!

I believe that Gifts from

I believe that Gifts from Finland is the only other online retailer carrying the Feelmax line. Not sure what they have in stock though.

I emailed Extreme Outfitters

I emailed Extreme Outfitters last week and they responded by saying that they expect more, but don't know when. I'm bummed. My son lives in his Osmas to the point that he's actually wearing through the soles! I'll have to get him some Altras if Feelmax doesn't hurry up!

I've probably

I've probably emailed Extreme Outfitters 4 times since my initial email and they respond the same each time: "We expect to get more, but we don't know when. Sorry" The last time, the person who wrote back said they are getting a lot of demand for them, but unfortunately Feelmax does not seem capable of manufacturing them quickly enough to fill their orders.

I love my Osmas, but the soles are turning into a patchwork. I don't really want to spend nearly double the $ on the Evo's, but I might be forced to with Spring just around the corner.

I have a pair of Osmas that I

I have a pair of Osmas that I use for casual wear and I also have a pair of Terra Plana Lucy's. The Terra Planas aren't nearly as minimal and light as the Osmas. I'm surprised they didn't become more popular (although their lack of availabilty isn't helping) because they are a great shoe.