[Feb 28, 2015] February Toes on Roads Competition (Worldwide)

gueng

Jan 28, 2013
Marburg
Back by popular demand ...... February Toes on Roads Competition
By Martin (gueng)
Dear Barefooters and Minimalists around the World,

It is my pleasure to announce that the next Toes on Roads Competition, which will be held in February 2015 (so you don't have to wait until May as announced earlier) will start at 00:00 (12:00 am) UTC, February 1, 2015, and finish at 23:59 (11:59 pm) UTC, February 28, 2015.

Here is the spreadsheet (which I have set up in close co-operation with Paul Beales):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TfwLmvaiwfi2bLAgt1tHj8Jej4yRVBPRre4YNGByzX8/edit?usp=sharing

To participate, please add your BRS username in the first empty cell of the "Member“ column, choose your chapter, sex and preferred distance unit from the dropdown lists in the same row, and enter your city.

Whenever you do a run, walk or hike of at least one mile (1.609 km) in bare feet, huararches or minimalist running shoes, update the number of runs and the cumulative distance. Distances given in miles are automatically converted into km in the "Distance [km]“ columns.

New for this competition:
  • Rankings are calculated straight from the distances run.
  • Runs in bare feet and runs in minimalist shoes ("minshod“) are counted separately. Please make sure to enter each of your runs in the right category. There are also separate rankings related to the barefoot only and the total (barefoot + minshod) mileages.
  • We have both individual and country-based rankings. The latter is shown on the "Stat – Countries“ sheet.
NOTE: As in the last (September) competition, you are kindly requested to use the formula =0+5+5 etc. on the spreadsheet to allow others to see what length of runs the top performers are doing.

VERY IMPORTANT:Any barefoot mileage done in this competition can also be counted in the Winter Challenge (at the qualifying temperatures of course.)

CHAPTER PRESIDENTS: please share this announcement with your fellow members.

If you have any problems with the spreadsheet, please let me know.

Good Luck!
Martin (gueng)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11

Latest posts