Facebook!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Help!!! I finally received an email from Facebook with a friend request. It's been months since I've been up to my personal Facebook account. When I got up there, there were 56 friend requests, and about 100 whatever else requests. I accepted all the legit requests and ignored all the foot fetish ones. I even got a couple of nude girls wanting to befriend me. My eyes! My eyes! Yuck!

So anywho, I apologize to all of you who had sent in a friend request, and I'm sorry it took so long. I honestly did not know about it. I hope we can still be friends.

Well, I'm offended you didn't

Well, I'm offended you didn't like my nude photos. ;-)

Ha!  Funny!

Ha! Funny!

C-Dog, you are my friend.

C-Dog, you are my friend.

Ha.  You're my friend too,

Ha. You're my friend too, Lava.

Are you finally going to

Are you finally going to start participating in Facebook?!? It's about time!
tounge_smile.gif

Not really.  I'll just keep

Not really. I'll just keep accepting friend requests and collecting people. I don't have time to read all that and do all this too. I'll keep up on the BRS FB page though. ;-)

I have over 800 FB friends.

I have over 800 FB friends. How did that happen? I swear I'd be hard pressed to say I've actually even met that many people in my life.

My wife says I am a Facebook whore... okay that's bit harsh, but I am definitely Facebook easy.

S. Pimp.

I have had about seven friend

I have had about seven friend requests since I posted this thread the other day. What gives?

I've had to keep forum

I've had to keep forum friends on the forums because I end up with so many people on facebook that I can't keep track of family and non-running friends! I even started a whole Facebook page for my dog because of all my poodle friends (my dog has more friends than I do, but she will accept anybody :-D My goal was to stay below 100 friends, but that went by the wayside a long time ago. What I wish I could do is dump all the family that I would rather not have on Facebook, but it isn't worth pissing off my mother in law .

Wendy, speaking of poodles,

Wendy, speaking of poodles, did I tell you we got a Standard Poodle? You can take credit for that! After you told me about yours, I got serious and now we have this awesome, fluffy poodle that is ginormous compared to our Pug! We love him to pieces and he is SO smart!

Aw, that's sweet, Fet!Piss

Aw, that's sweet, Fet!

Piss off mommy-in-law! Funny!

I received four friendship requests since my last post on this last night at 10:26 p.m. What gives? Where were all my friends when I needed them the most though, hmmmm?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test