draft proposed BRS standard for minimal running shoes PLEASE WEIGH IN

They should have said, "The

They should have said, "The next best thing to minimalist shoes." As least they didn't say, "Better than barefoot," as another shoe company does.

Mike and Tyrin, that flyer

Mike and Tyrin, that flyer and the advertising you mentioned is exactly the reason somebody credible (i.e. us) should take a stand and make a statement about what minimal shoes are. To me, the biggest requirement for a minimalist shoe isn't sole thickness or any particular feature, it's simply whether or not it is marketed as being equivalent to barefoot. But more on this when I post version 0.2 later today for you all to savage. :)

PS TJ when I post version 0.2 could you turn off new responses on this thread and put all further responses in the 0.2 thread? I just want to keep conversation in one consistent place.

Stomper, I've given you Admin

Stomper, I've given you Admin rights, so now you should be able to do that yourself when the time comes. Thanks.

I also set tracking on you,

I also set tracking on you, so watch out! :crazy:

OH!  And just don't be drunk

OH! And just don't be drunk while you're in Admin mode! I have spies all over the place. I will know when you are drunk, since I am also recording your keystrokes. If I see too many boo-boos, watch out! Teasing, of course.