did any of you tried correct toes?

narrowtoeboxisstupid

Barefooters
Sep 17, 2014
Match-CorrectToes-StemFrost.jpg

i tried them
they are great but

i dont recommend to wear it for long periods of time bf because it will kill your skin

my skin of the toes got hurt, swelled, some scars

i recently bought toe socks, to wear correct toes, but i dont know if will happen something similar because i didnt prove it yet cause im waiting for my toes to heal

i bought these http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Hasta-10-...849?pt=ES_Moda_Mujer&var=&hash=item2c85792fd1

I did, but they kept slipping off my feet, just while walking, not even running, and I had the small size.

I did try to wear them for long periods at a time. I even fell asleep in them, which they recommend you do not do.

Maybe you needed a larger size.

They felt good but I saw very little improvement. I was able to wiggle my toes a little more though.

I wore them about a year approximately eight hours a day. I think if I starched my toes daily I would have gotten the same result. My flexibility gained was lost very quickly after I stopped use.

I think they are way overpriced. I had the same problem of them coming off and they acknowledged this problem. For the price they should come with a strap.

I would rate them one star for that alone.