conversation with a neighbor

WienerDawg wrote:      HEY

WienerDawg said:
HEY Silly

During the winter I got a lot of not very positive remarks during my runs along the canal. Now that the weather has gotten better I have been getting more positive remarks like "running barefoot way to go" "Toughen up those feet", This week I got a "That's the only way to run, I read about that".

A difference of 40 degrees I went from MADMAN to HERO!

The comment I kept getting in the winter was "Badass". One day, I got that comment three separate times during my ~ 4 mile run. Once, someone driving a car on the opposite side of a 4 lane road pushed his entire upper body out the window into the cold to yell, "THAT IS SO BADASS!" at me.

It's hard not to laugh. I'm female, 5'1", and about 115 lbs. I'm pretty far from badass.

Well I must say Silly

Well I must say Silly over the winter once it got cold and wet I could not get more than a 2 miler in because of worrying about FROSTBITE. If you were doing 4, I must say "YOU ARE BADASS"!!!! LOL

I got a "running barefoot,

I got a "running barefoot, you're hardcore!" the otherday

I see this older woman, who sits the bench along the trail with her 40 in hand, from time to time and every time she sees me..she gets a big smile on her face and says "you barefootin?!" and procedes to thumbs up

I get a lot of "barefoot?"
....ah, yes, I'm barefoot:p